We’re on a mission impossible to connect you with meaningful and transformational educational opportunities for real-life learning in the real-life world with real-life greatness.
To engage people with extraordinary activities and interactions for real-life learning, resources, and meaningful happenings in a cooperative movement where everybody is an artist contributing to shaping the Renew Oshawa Experience.
To operate a community learning network and drop in centre that provides improvised platforms and programs for real-life learning, and resources which demonstrates the reality and desirability for life, intelligence, and freedom.
Our principles are what lead us in working together to deliver valuable programs and services to the community:
- We reach out for creativity, unconventionality warmth and friendship while intellectually the emphasis on mindfulness, humor and care.
- We come to understand the creative expression through value in contrast, and balance in variety. It’s from variety and contrast, our preferences or desires are born.
- We honor everyone’s contribution, opportunity to evolve, and choice to leave to pursue their own vision.
- We are a creative community that understands everyone will bring their own baggage and culture beliefs into a team project; and the community glue is about learning to work together, being a part of something greater than ourselves, and focus on getting the work done with best result.
- We are humble leaders helping (not meddling) for everyone to discover their vision, and in doing so, allow them to see how they can use their skills and talent to contribute to reaching their highest potential.
- In our creative environment, we are all artists – in which we express creatively, evermore adding to the workshop of imagination.
- As artist rising together, we can appreciate diversity of beliefs and desires – in which contributes to more expansive, satisfying, and fulfilling experiences.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our values influence who we work with, how we behave and how we all work together to a single vision. These things are important to us:
- Commitment to honoring ourselves and respecting others ability to perform at their greatest level.
- Engaging others with respect, openness, and working together as a great group and being a part of something greater than ourselves.
Inclusiveness and Diversity
- Embracing and acting on responsibility to guarantee diversity and equity.
- Everyone should share how they feel, let it out before it bottles up inside and emotions explore over something fickle. A conversation storm allows for openness and settle misunderstandings.
Freedom and Discovery
- Supporting the freedom to pursue knowledge that is based on individual and collective intelligence, curiosity, ingenuity and creativity.
Responsibility to learners
- Recognizing everybody is a student with different abilities, so priority is an environment and support to enable students discover their talent, expand skill-sets, and become their greatest version.
- Imagination is fueled by desires and passion to manifest thoughts out of action. by aligning life with thoughts we create create the reality from intention and discipline. We visualize the outcome we are evoking.
- Merging ideas with purpose, the best ideas are collaborated and connected with nature.
- Everybody is a leader encouraging, promoting, working and sharing in the successes and breaking down barriers to live our dreams.